Fairfield

L Swearengin

I'm thinking mine is going to be a country church.  I found half scale "gothic" windows off eBay.  Now to I do dark green or black trim on them.  I purchased 10.  I'm making pews out of small paint stirrers I got at home depot.  People in antique store thought I was nuts taking a tape measure to the ends of the real ones.  LOL 

LOL I love that! I often wonder how weird I look when I’m measuring real life items for minis. Or, taking pictures and mumbling to myself, “yeah, I think that’ll work!” :ohyeah: I can’t wait to see your Fairfield build! 

• Like 1

I'm thinking upstairs will be Sunday school rooms and kitchen.    I have been looking at photos of built houses to figure out what needs to go and what will stay.     I took one of the windows out of its package.  I have "pebble"  color paint that hasn't made it to the storage unit.  It looks good.  The plastic isn't attached so painting was easy.  I'll need to get sun catcher paint for stained glass look.

This sounds like a cool idea.  I can't wait to see it.  I love that it won't be just a typical country church dollhouse, but that you are having Sunday School rooms and a kitchen like a real church.  

• Like 1