Flea market find

L Swearengin

I have posted pictures on pinterest,  under flea market find of the little Italian  restaurant.   I had to take off a lot of the "mulch" for shipping.  It will go back on once we are settled.  Plugged transformer in and all the lights WORK!   Not a bad deal for 39.99.   (FYI I'm in love with him already)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, L Swearengin said:

Now to make some Italian food.   Any food ideas.  Pizza and lasguina are first on my list.

Calzones, Stromboli, pesto pastas, scallopiinis, antepastos...  We love Italian food in our house (and Mexican food and Middle Eastern food and Chinese, Japanese,  subsaharan African, Indian, Greek and any other kind of food that is ethnic and delicious).

• Like 1

Ravioli, lasagna, lovely hunks of Parmesan, for freshly grated culinary delight.  Golden, crusty rolls with soft white insides.  Tomatoes on the vine.  Strings of onions and garlic.  A mini pasta machine?  Gleaming bunches of juicy grapes.  How about a Tiramisu?  You will need some Italian wine, too!

• Like 1