S/W Crafts Country Estate Dollhouse

Tdub0527

Hello,

I recently acquired my mother’s unbuilt dollhouse from before I was born and I would like to build it for my 4 year old daughter. However, the opened box my mother gave me didn’t have the instructions with it. I am thinking she probably took them out to read them before building it, or not building it rather. I am here to see if anyone would have a lead on where I could find instructions. A couple google searches didn’t yield anything but I did find this site. It is a S/W crafts country estate dollhouse. If you have any advice on how I can track down plans please let me know!

Hi Ted, welcome! Don't despair, if anybody can get you the instructions or tell you where to find them it's the fine people here :). In the meantime, study pictures of the house, inside and out, to familiarize yourself with the layout and to ponder on what you want to do with yours. Also, unless you have everything you need already, find out what basic tools you will need to get started when you do find the instructions as it can be frustrating to be looking for an item just when you need it. I would say at least stock up on sandpaper and primer or sealant - good luck!

Hi, Ted.  Whilst you're waiting you could take a few minutes to post an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum.  You can check our Gallery here to see if anyone has posted photos in n album of their build of your kit.

Our member Otterine (Brae) mentions having the instructions to this house in her blog.  See it here. You might send her a private message to ask if she would share them with you.  

Search for Otterine in the search box at the top of this page, then click on the little envelope icon to send a private message.