miniland.ca?

IndyCindy

I have bought from them several times. I also visited their table at the Portland show - very nice and professional.

I have purchased from them on etsy, ebay, and on their website. All  good transactions. They have some very nice things.

I recently bought two DIY Lights and a hanging lantern from them. Very happy with the prices and the shipping time, even from Canada. When they arrived the lantern had a magnet to attach to the ceiling but the two DIY lights didn't. I emailed and was told the DIY lights don't come with magnets. This contradicts the description on the site, which says the magnets are included.

So that was annoying, but I was able to use my own magnets so not a big deal. Otherwise the experience was fine.

I think you'll be fine.  I used to order from them quite a bit, before they changed their prices to USD.  The service is excellent, and they can get stuff you can't get elsewhere.  I got some half scale Reutter porcelain that at the time I couldn't find anywhere else.

I purchased from them on Ebay and it was a very good, smooth transaction. I purchased two LED blinking neon signs and the price was excellent compared to other vendors for those type of lights. I was very satisfied with the purchase.

NEON LIGHT.jpg