Adams Dollhouse

Missy A

Hi Everyone! 

It's been since October that I've posted! The Orchid Halloween house I made for my brother was such a success - I'm going to make a Christmas Shoppe for my Mother.

I've decided to use the Adams as it is slightly smaller and the front porch is too adorable! Is anyone working on an Adams? :) I look forward to sharing the progress!

Have a great day all!

Missy 

• Like 2

Sounds like you are in for a LOT of fun doing a Christmas house. I have an Adams too, the fisherman cottage, added some height to the second floor too though along with some other smaller add ons. 

I made a Christmas house in an Aster cottage and it has been so much fun.

• Like 1

Hi Missy, I am working on 2 Adams kits that I am bashing to make a beach house. At the end it will not look like an Adams too much. I am bashing them side by side, and adding 3 rooms on the back. I am changing all the windows and front door. It is going to be all enclosed. So far I am please with I have done. I started an album gallery that can be seen Here

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shareb said:

OOoooo....a Christmas shop!!  Looking forward to seeing how you go with it!  Glad your brother loved his house!

I foresee you'll have a wonderful time making trees, decorations and fixtures to go into it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Anna said:

Hi Anna! Thank you! I just checked out your Aster Album, how cool! I love the touches you added like the carpet on the steps and little rolls of wrapping paper. Makes me excited to get started! My kit should be here this weekend!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, minilover62 said:

Hi Missy, I am working on 2 Adams kits that I am bashing to make a beach house. At the end it will not look like an Adams too much. I am bashing them side by side, and adding 3 rooms on the back. I am changing all the windows and front door. It is going to be all enclosed. So far I am please with I have done. I started an album gallery that can be seen Here

That Sounds awesome Carmen! I can't wait to see it progress :) 

22 hours ago, Anna said:

Hi Anna! Thank you! I just checked out your Aster Album, how cool! I love the touches you added like the carpet on the steps and little rolls of wrapping paper. Makes me excited to get started! My kit should be here this weekend!

5 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I foresee you'll have a wonderful time making trees, decorations and fixtures to go into it.

I am SO excited Holly! If you know where I can get Christmas string lights, let me know! :) 

2 hours ago, Missy A said:

I am SO excited Holly! If you know where I can get Christmas string lights, let me know! :) 

Big box craft stores like Michael's gets non-working light strings that would be in scale.  Start checking after Labor Day.  also check your thrift stores, if they have a Christmas section.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2018, 5:14:58, havanaholly said:

Big box craft stores like Michael's gets non-working light strings that would be in scale.  Start checking after Labor Day.  also check your thrift stores, if they have a Christmas section.

Thank You!!!