Husband's Halloween Prank

Charlene

So I spent hours making the spooky tree to go with the gourd house -- not much of a sculptor, so it was not easy :( but I spent the time here alone while DH was off hunting Bambi :banana: <Never fear, Bambi's quite safe while my husband's bowhunting :D > Well he arrived home about 4 or so and made nice noises about how scary my tree was and how clever I was to get the sticks, etc. And off I went to the kitchen to make dinner.

I was only gone about 5 minutes and when I came back my TREE WAS TP'd!!!! :birthday: Humpf! Of course, he was rolling on the floor in hysterics at my reaction. I said "Who TP'd my tree?" and, ever honest, he pointed at the poor dog and said "She did it"! Hmmmm. It's a good thing he's cute 'cause otherwise he'd be gone! :lol:

That's hilarious!! :loveletter: Guys with a sense of humor (like my hubby) are definitely keepers! I usually get furniture moved from room to room, but TPing a mini-tree, NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!

:thumb: Now you have such a talented :D being so nimble as to be able to TP the tree....

And such a gentle sould hubby is to allow the furball to have her fun :yes: Seriuosly though, I giggled a lot when reading this as I can just picture my own hubby doing similar things and poor Trixie got blamed for about anything which she took with a light lifted eyebrow and then marched out of the room with the tail held up high... She was such a personality!

Hugs