The Country DollHouse kits are Almost Gone Again!

I’m not sure if you all noticed, but Greenleaf released 50 Country Dollhouse Kits and they have under 10 left. Just thought I’d post it here just in case some forum members were waiting to buy one. Here’s the link: https://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/the-country-dollhouse-kit/ 

CC56B8A1-E705-47C4-BF7C-1E73D6CEA0C4.jpe

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, shannonc60 said:

Gee that was quick! The email only just came a few days ago.

That’s what I said when I was on the phone with them today! 

34 minutes ago, L Swearengin said:

I found one on eBay a while back.  I "bashed" it with another house, added a bay window  and other changes.  I love that house.

I built this one a few times years ago. It’s such a cool kit! The build reminds me of the Coventry Cottage (especially assembling the top floor). I love the looks of this one because it can become a nice Modern house. Plus, it comes with the furniture kit! :) 

22 minutes ago, Minis On The Edge said:

...reminds me of the Coventry Cottage (especially assembling the top floor)...

It's the mirror image of the Coventry without the bump outs!  I didn't get an email or know about it, but I have such a backlog I don't really need to add to it at this point.

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

It's the mirror image of the Coventry without the bump outs!  I didn't get an email or know about it, but I have such a backlog I don't really need to add to it at this point.

They may have your old address. You might have to sign up for the newsletter again. I’ll forward it to you MomaHolly :) 

2 hours ago, Roxxie2 said:

I wanted to get one but I can't sign into the Greenleaf Store account as usual.  They were suppose to send me a link in my email to reset my password but it never came.  

Did you try and reset it recently? Dean just redid the Greenleaf store last month. Let me know. :) 

42 minutes ago, Minis On The Edge said:

Did you try and reset it recently? Dean just redid the Greenleaf store last month. Let me know. :) 

I tried twice today and was not sent an email to reset.   I found in my "stash" the Coventry so I might as well do that one since the two houses are quite similar.
I like to bash it a bit anyway.   Thanks :)

On 3/19/2018, 4:58:41, havanaholly said:

Though the top floors of the Country House & the Coventry (Also the Storybook) assemble similarly, but they are different not mirror images! The Country House is bigger with a a larger footprint. It measurements 24” W x 17” D x 18” H  . The Coventry Cottage size is 17” W x 17” D x 20” H  :ohyeah:

22 hours ago, NellBell said:

Does anyone think this house might work for a 7 year old ?

Yes I think it’s a great starter home! My friend had me build this one for her 5 year old and she’s 9 now and it still is being played with! :) 

20 hours ago, Roxxie2 said:

Thanks Tracy I never got a message about the reset.  

I’ll mention this when I talk to Dean again Roxy!

13 minutes ago, Minis On The Edge said:

Though the top floors of the Country House & the Coventry (Also the Storybook) assemble similarly, but they are different not mirror images! The Country House is bigger with a a larger footprint. It measurements 24” W x 17” D x 18” H  . The Coventry Cottage size is 17” W x 17” D x 20” H  :ohyeah:

Yes I think it’s a great starter home! My friend had me build this one for her 5 year old and she’s 9 now and it still is being played with! :) 

I’ll mention this when I talk to Dean again Roxy!

Thanks so much I did see the young age on the box but thought I'd ask. I bought it and will do it in whatever her favorite color is. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

That ought to be fun to do!

Yes I think it will be fun. I can see every room having it's own color But we'll see I'd like her to have a lot of input on her house.

I'm trying to find a rainbow doll too but no luck yet . So far to big or way to much money . How perfect would a Rainbow Brite doll be but I guess they are collectors items now. May make a rainbow dress for a little doll I have .