Hi! Another newbie here!

sara_lee

:drool:Hello Greenleaf Forum community!

I'm Sara from Singapore, I am 23 years old and I study in England. 

I'm a new dollhouse builder who only started building last November... I finished my first dollhouse, the half scale Rosedale, in January and since then I've been working on a Willowcrest. The houses as they currently look are shown below... they have gone through a few revisions since but they still look pretty much the same!

I'm currently working on the interior of both the rosedale and the willowcrest... Looking forward to meeting you all!
The video is of the first floor of the Willowcrest. 

Peace,
Sara

Rosedale1.jpg

29004085_10215195772343595_673672334_n.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to the little family, Sara.  You will want to put your photos into albums in the Gallery here as soon as you have made five posts.  There is a limit to how much room you can use for photos from outside in your posts.

29 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Sara.  You will want to put your photos into albums in the Gallery here as soon as you have made five posts.  There is a limit to how much room you can use for photos from outside in your posts.

Good to know, thank you!

11 hours ago, Shareb said:

Hi Sarah!  Nice to meet you!  Are your houses 1:12 or 1:24 scale?  They're looking good!!

Thanks! The Rosedale is 1:24. The Willowcrest is 1:12. I've just ordered a new house that looks to be between 1:16 and 1:12, but that one's still on its way to me! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

A Lawbre?

Aha, I only wish! I did see the 475 USD one that was on sale on Craigslist, but there's no way I can afford it plus shipping all the way to me. No, it's just a house made by a designer on Etsy who does laser cuts from houses she designs herself, she herself is not too clear on the scale but I've gathered that the house is too small to be 1:12; if anyone could help with that that would be great too! :D 

https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/219020017/laurel-town-home-3mm-birch-ply-wood?ga_search_query=laurel&ref=shop_items_search_1

2 hours ago, sara_lee said:

Aha, I only wish! I did see the 475 USD one that was on sale on Craigslist, but there's no way I can afford it plus shipping all the way to me. No, it's just a house made by a designer on Etsy who does laser cuts from houses she designs herself, she herself is not too clear on the scale but I've gathered that the house is too small to be 1:12; if anyone could help with that that would be great too! :D https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/219020017/laurel-town-home-3mm-birch-ply-wood?ga_search_query=laurel&ref=shop_items_search_1

In the comments section of the page, someone describes the house as 1:24 with high ceilings. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...