Wright Guide Miniatures entire inventory stolen

I have always enjoyed their displays - I was so sad to hear this. As I understand it, their travel trailer was stolen while it was fully loaded with their displays, inventory - everything.

http://allthesmallthingsminiatures.tumblr.com/post/170195072895/wright-guide-miniatures-maryann-and-grover

https://asmallheartsdesire.blogspot.com/2018/01/beware-wright-guide-miniatures-entire.html

It was a white travel trailer with Michigan plates. I have no other information but will post if I hear anything.

Their displays were some of my favorite every year, and I have bought several marvelous tiny things from them (including my vintage bottle of moth killer for my Pierce attic). Very very sad story.

It's funny - I only just heard about because I don't do facebook. I wonder how many other people are unaware that this happened?

Anyway - I wonder what happened to all the miniatures? I can't imagine the thieves expected to find miniatures. Or maybe they just wanted the trailer. Sad.

I wish we could see how many white trailers (we need a make and model!) are being sold on Craigslist across the country. I'm betting that is what the thieves will do - just sell the trailer. Miniatures are probably in a dumpster. 

I dislike so much disrespectful, inconsiderate, careless, selfish crooked people. What a bad luck to cross path with this low class they had. It breaks my heart only to think of all those minis in a dumpster! I really hope somehow they find them. Sad story!

The theft has been well known about on other forums since it first happened.  What is really sad is that Grover and Mary Ann had decided to retire and had a buyer for the business and were working through the details of the sale.   In October when they made the trip to San Jose for The Good Sam Show their vehicle was broken into along the way and a computer was stolen.  Luck has not been on their side lately.  Them and their huge inventory of minis will be missed at the shows.