Vinyard Cottage

MLPMagic13

I think this is Greenleaf? I have this house on the way and am surprised at how few pictures online there are of it complete. I checked on here and there aren't hardly any of it either. Does anyone have any pic of it that they haven't posted on here before? The stock photos really don't reveal the true character of the house, so its a shame there's not much out there to look at.

6 hours ago, MLPMagic13 said:

I think this is Greenleaf? I have this house on the way and am surprised at how few pictures online there are of it complete. I checked on here and there aren't hardly any of it either. Does anyone have any pic of it that they haven't posted on here before? The stock photos really don't reveal the true character of the house, so its a shame there's not much out there to look at.

Our late Wolfie built this one:  http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=2869

2 minutes ago, Keifer said:

The floors in that Robin Carey house are amazing.  Anyone venture to say how those were done?  Individual tiles?

I’m acquainted with Robin Carey. She lives not far from me. Anyway, those floors are self stick vinyl tiles cut into small squares. You can get the whole tile individually from HD or Lowes.

• Like 1