I have a few porcelain dolls available. These particular dolls are painted by me with oil paint. I think it would be neat if they could be sold together as an instant family for your dollhouse but of course I will sell them separately. 

I take a lot of care and time to assemble my dolls so that they'll stand without a doll stand. I hate doll stands. If they are balanced they will stand by themselves. With the exception of the sleeping "ballerina".  I haven't added the arms because it's easier for me to costume them without the arms glued on, until the bodice is complete. You would just glue pipe cleaners into arms ( I use a combo of super glue and tacky) , let it dry and cut off after sizing the pipe cleaners to correct length. Then you could wrap with a little cotton. You could do this before costuming if you're worried about getting glue on costume. 

So this is who I have available. Monique, an adult apx 5.5 inch lady, she's made from a Doreen Sinnett mold. She has pretty green eyes. 

Kelly is from a Doreen Sinnett mold. She's the doll I used to make my Alice in Wonderland. Young teenager around 4 inches. She'd also be great for a little red riding hood or big sister, young maid etc. 

Pearl, also Doreen Sinnett mold. She's the size for about a 5 year old. The arms that come with her are bent, could be arranged to hold a bouquet of flowers, maybe a dolly, etc. She has a melancholy expression. Maybe she just dropped her ice cream cone :) 

Then I have a toddler from a Parker Levi mold. This is the doll they call Sean. Mine is a girl tho. She could be sleeping in a bed under the covers, or daydreaming about becoming a ballerina. If you want her to stand she'd have to be propped somehow. 

Message if interested in one or all and we can negotiate price. Ready to ship. 

IMG_9549.JPG

Karin, you have done a lovely job of those and an excellent idea to leave the arms off, that is so much easier than trying to costume around them.

I think the sleepy one is exceptionally charming, and just the right expression of a young ballerina  focusing on getting her pointed toe right. If I close my eyes I can still see my ballet teacher  yelling,"concentrate girls and point those toes" I can see her pictured in a pink tutu or as a second choice as a young girl dreaming of something special while standing by a stream and tickling the water with her toe. I love the eyes on Monique too.

8 hours ago, Thimble Hall said:

I would have one arm up in the air  to balance me and my other holding my dress

I guess it would depend on the steepness of the water access.  When I was a little girl I never met a puddle, pond or stream that my toes/ feet could resist.

Thanks Nathalie. That's a good idea Holly. Her arms are straight with just a slight bent so one could be positioned out to help balance her against something and the other down or holding her skirt. I saw a pond on eBay last night and thought again how cute that scene would be. Maybe with a little koi fish or frog swimming over to say hi :) 

Thanks Carrie :) Holly I checked out pre made butterflies on eBay and quickly got sticker shock...need to figure out how to make one. I have instructions for doing the glue butterflies with wire, that would be cute. 

This family has been adopted :) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WyckedWood said:

Thanks Carrie :) Holly I checked out pre made butterflies on eBay and quickly got sticker shock...need to figure out how to make one. I have instructions for doing the glue butterflies with wire, that would be cute...

You can also do their wings with itty bits of colored tissue paper and chenille stem bodies.

15 minutes ago, WyckedWood said:

...This family has been adopted :) 

That's no surprise!

• Like 1

Thanks Holly, good idea for the butterfly, I bet you could definitely get the suggestion of a butterfly with colored tissue paper. Thanks Jeannine, I’m sure we’ll see them again!