JRW

I  am a new member to this site.  I currently have a doll house that my husband made for me back in the 80's.  It is a 13 room Hofco Federal Victorian.  This house has been in storage for the last 16 years or so and now we are down sizing and I need to sell it.  It needs a really good home.  I have kept insurance on the entire model all this time because my investment $—— retail back in the mid to late 80's.  I have a complete inventory of every item as well as the original house plans.complete with the deed from Hofco.  It is breaking my heart than my daughter isn't interested in it nor my daughter-in-law.  I can't keep it any longer so if anyone can give me some information how to go about selling it I would appreciate it.  I have many pictures.  Thank you for your time.

PD_0043.JPG

PD_0018.JPG

Welcome to the little family, Jessica.  How could you keep from playing with this beauty, that you could keep it in storage for 16 years?  I have requested this post be moved to the Trading Post section of the forum.  If you're downsizing there are a number of nice smaller kits that Greenleaf makes, as well as several in 1:24 scale.  It is a sad but true thing that we rarely get out of selling a house what was put into it; and oftentimes it is better to sell the contents in small batches, or lots, than to try to sell the whole kit and caboodle for one sum.