40% off minis

kokomo

Okay gang...Fran's got her grab bags available as well. Just type Fran's Grab Bag in the search area, and it will come up...(if there are any left)

I got the Knole sofa kit from Kris Comfort.  I just want it, and have no idea what I will do with it.

• Like 1

Just placed an order for my first grab bag (thanks Carrie for the info about the availability of the grab bag).  Also ordered a 1/24 scale bedroom set.  Not sure if it will go in my old Fairfield or in my new yet to be built Fairfield (bought kit at the last Seattle Miniature Show) or in the Canterbury that I am bashing into 1/24 scale.  Of course work on the 1/24 houses will happen after completing rehab on the Beacon Hill which is going very slowly.

• Like 1

My DIL is trying to get pregnant (yes, with her husband.) :grrr:

She's been asking about dollhouses - so I thought the McKinley would be a good choice.

It could be hung on the wall in the nursery & kept away from baby fingers until - whenever.

In the meantime DIL can collect furnishings, etc.

:pepper:>>>>> Order on its way.

...look'n in the member's gallery...:cloud9:

• Like 1

Guess a lot of us went for the grab bags............ LOL - I got one and a Knole as well. And I do know that to do with it. And I want to use the parts for patterns. I love the Knole sofas

• Like 2

I got a Chandelier.. I always do in the April sale.. can't pass up 40% off on an expensive Chandelier.. :D Oh and I got a grab bag as well.. Thanks for the reminder Carrie! 

I ordered the Roper range I've been longing for :drool2:. Now I need another good sale to get the monitor top refrigerator. This kitchen in a yet to be determined house has decided to be 1920's era.

I nabbed the Wallace dollhouse to use as a backyard wood shop/tool shed (behind the house, not attached to it) to accompany my Orchid build! I'd been hoping to be able to (financially) justify a floating structure for this project and now I have! Thanks for sharing about the sale @kokomo :) 

The imaginary folks in my Orchid (who are suspiciously like me :shifty: ) are the handy sort. With the greenhouse add-on that's attached to the kitchen (with french doors) and the (recent) plans for a cellar of the hatchway/trapdoor variety, this house and the grounds are really coming together. 

So excited for my new arrival! 

• Like 1

Well, I've been pretty spendy lately, so I just got a rug and a grab bag. I went to the Greenleaf site to take advantage of their sale, and was going to get a few Primrose kits, since HBS doesn't sell them anymore. $20 shipping!! Guess I'll have to wait until they have a shipping sale.

3 hours ago, SewMini said:

I want to get the pretty blue half scale toilet set but I haaaaaaasaate the gold toilet seat cover. 

I had to go and have a look.. lol.. That's a blingy toilet seat! :D  I bet you could paint that pretty easily. 

4 hours ago, Samusa said:

I got a Chandelier.. I always do in the April sale.. can't pass up 40% off on an expensive Chandelier.. :D Oh and I got a grab bag as well.. Thanks for the reminder Carrie! 

I followed your lead and bought a chandelier as well.  I wanted a grab bag too but they were all gone.  

12 minutes ago, Keifer said:

I followed your lead and bought a chandelier as well.  I wanted a grab bag too but they were all gone.  

Great! Which one did you get? Boooo about the grab bag.. they really go quick don't they!

1 minute ago, Keifer said:

Got this one for my next build, not sure where its going but...

14692AE7-1371-4C95-A6D3-F9D19695D6EE.jpeg

Nice! And suitably modern.. hard to find in light fixtures. :)