40% off minis

kokomo

I didn't know there was an upgrade for the Fairfield! I just bought the kit a while back, still don't have any plans for it, but I've always liked the house.

I bought a grab bag one other time and it was filled with treasure. It's a fabulous value if you can use what's in it. I wonder if they have then off and on year round, or just during sale promotions?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keifer said:

I’m starting to think maybe I didn’t search hard enough for the grab bag.  How much were they?

Make sure you type it into the miniatures.com search box  Fran's Grab Bag .  I hope you get one, it's kinda like Christmas.

I had to get the contest piece! I haven't had the time for quite a while to do their annual contest, but I might be able to do it this year. That or it'll go into the pile of incomplete contest pieces that will one day all be merged together to become a megatropolis-like contest submission! XD

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Intrinsicat said:

I had to get the contest piece! I haven't had the time for quite a while to do their annual contest, but I might be able to do it this year. That or it'll go into the pile of incomplete contest pieces that will one day all be merged together to become a megatropolis-like contest submission! XD

I feel the same way......:D

I got last year's contest house, the Craftsman cabin. Their stock is low, and they won't get more when they run out. I think I'll transform it to a vacation cabin, and may bash it to make the second floor bigger for a sleeping loft. I also got a fireplace for another build, and a grab bag too.