New Project

Bob Hood

Started a new project with my wife Margo.  Found at a yard sale.  Does anyone know what the name of this house is and how old it might be. The outside was put together pretty well but the inside was a mess.  We hope to make this a joint project. 

100_4328.JPG

100_4329.JPG

100_4330.JPG

100_4331.JPG

• Like 1

Thank you Tracy.......You nailed it.  I did a check and that's what she is. My wife and I are really excited to have found out what it is.  Based on conversation at the yard sale It may be more than ten years old. 

I love that house Bob, and i have one in my build stash. You can google Dura-Craft dollhouses and information about their history will come up from a member on this site. They made some really beautiful houses.

She's lovely Bob, can't wait to see how you bring her back to life! I believe house have a soul, even dollhouses! I got one on craigslist to refurb when I finish the Beacon Hill. How lucky you are to have a spouse that shares your hobby - mine gives support and encouragement but crafts are not his thing :)

• 5 months later...