Searching for 1/144 Beacon Hill kit by Northeastern

15 posts in this topic

I collect 1/144 scale kits by Northeastern Scale Models.  I have been on the hunt for a Beacon Hill kit for months and months.  Hoping someone out there has one they would be willing to sell. 

Have found several great kits there but not the beacon hill so far.  Still hopeful though. 

Sheila is having another Ebay sale, and has several of the NES kits. I've got my 144 Beacon Hill kit from her, but I had to contact her and ask if she had any BH, and she did have some kits. It wouldn't hurt to ask her if she still has any BH left. https://www.ebay.com/sch/smirabal01/m.html?item=173275712973&hash=item2858098dcd%3Ag%3A6FYAAOSwMhda1o1h&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

On 4/18/2018, 3:24:29, Micros4me said:

Thanks I'll give it a try. 

I found you a kit at the 3 Blind Mice show today. If you are still interested, send me a PM so we can figure out how you can get it.

DARN IT  I never got a notification of your last post.  Wonder why?  YesI hope another one shows up eventually.  Thank you for thinking of me!

I hope you see this one faster. I might have found another BH kit if you still want it. Let me know.

1 person likes this

does anyone know were i can find the 144 BH? or does anyone have one they can sell?

Hi Laura, are you still after this kit? i might have found another kit. Let me know!