Hi! I'm new here.

Cahenry

I make stuff, always have. It's mostly been fairly "serious" stuff like jewelry or clothing or art for exhibitions. Now I'm making miniature stuff because I have always wanted to. I have a 1/12 scale greenhouse and I have ordered an Orchid dollhouse to build. I'm learning to make doll furniture and miniature plants and flowers and fairy houses/gardens. I hope to have fun learning and sharing with you guys. I live in coastal North Carolina, a little bit of paradise pretty far away from anywhere. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cahenry said:

I make stuff, always have. It's mostly been fairly "serious" stuff like jewelry or clothing or art for exhibitions. Now I'm making miniature stuff because I have always wanted to. I have a 1/12 scale greenhouse and I have ordered an Orchid dollhouse to build. I'm learning to make doll furniture and miniature plants and flowers and fairy houses/gardens. I hope to have fun learning and sharing with you guys. I live in coastal North Carolina, a little bit of paradise pretty far away from anywhere. 

Sounds like paradise :) Welcome, I think you’ll find kindred spirits here! 

Welcome.  I would love to see some of the furniture you’ve made.   Once you have 5 posts you can start an album to share your creative side.  A good way to get posts is to welcome other new members. 

Hi. I am new also. Just started making minis for the dollhouse I built several years ago. Took a very long time to finish due to work getting in the way. Retired now so eager to learn how to.  Everything.  I'll be spending lots of time here learning.  Coastal N C sounds wonderful. I am in Kansas.  Would love to meet other eastern Kansans and western Missourians mini makers.ki 

• 4 weeks later...