I finished the Garfield

Inge

Thanks Sable.  I've just spent 15 minutes trying to add 1) 3 pictures and only one went to the album 2) 2 pictures which are still processing.  I've totally lost patience for adding pictures to my albums. I don't know why they can't have a more user friendly site. Makes you wonder how many pictures don't make it to the albums because of this. GRR

Congratulations! I hope you will try loading some interior pictures once the frustration wears off. What fabulous job you did:clap:

2 hours ago, Inge said:

Thanks Sable.  I've just spent 15 minutes trying to add 1) 3 pictures and only one went to the album 2) 2 pictures which are still processing.  I've totally lost patience for adding pictures to my albums

• Like 1

Hey Kathie: If you WANT to see it in person you will have to go up to Alaska. lol. I'm at Mile O of the Alaska hwy and we get a lot of tourists.  You would be more than welcome to come check it out.

14 hours ago, Inge said:

Hey Kathie: If you WANT to see it in person you will have to go up to Alaska. lol. I'm at Mile O of the Alaska hwy and we get a lot of tourists.  You would be more than welcome to come check it out.

Stranger things have happened. :D 

• Like 1