Annual Miniature Shows

Shareb

Hi all.  Just thought it would be fantastic to have a list or thread of Annual Miniature Shows held around the world.  Even if dates change, annual events are generally around the same time each year and in the same place.  We were in the UK last year and next year we'll be in the US around September.  It would be wonderful to know ahead of time of any shows etc that may be on in what areas around that time.

In NZ we have a bi-annual miniatures weekend which is held in a different part of the country each time.  One of our local miniature clubs (it's about an hour's drive from me so I don't go that often) also does a miniature weekend in January every year.  Not sure if there are annual shows - but there probably are just at local clubs.  Certainly there's nothing big over here on an annual basis.

My NZ Association of Miniature Enthusiasts magazine arrived today after starting this thread!  Our biennial Convention is happening this year 19-22 October and the theme is "Shop 'til you drop".  It's in Palmerston North this year (about 6 hours drive from me).  Otherwise everything in the 'events calendar' is listed under international!  I might have to nip over to Australia for a show some time!

This coming weekend is the annual Pennsylvania show-  Lancaster/York show & sale:  www.dollhouseminiatureshows.com

Annual Lehigh Valley Miniatures Club "Small on Scale" show & sale in July:  www.lehighvalleyminiatures.com

and of course the Philadelphia Miniaturia November 2-4:  www.philadelphiaminiaturia.com

• Like 1