Need ID help

MiniC

Hello! I'm a newbie to this forum and I am looking for an ID on this house. My dad bought and assembled it for me sometime in the early 1990's, if that helps as a reference.

My daughter and I are rehabbing it. :-D

Thanks!

dollhouse1.jpeg

It's a beautiful house, Christina, and at first glance it reminded me of the Dura-Craft Cambridge; but a closer look suggests it's not.  If you could also post photos of the sides it would help.  Also, please post us an introduction in the Newcomers' section.  What are your plans for this pretty thing?

17 minutes ago, Sable said:

Does it have the same roofline as the one in the trailer the other day?

The upper window on this one is octagonal; wasn't that other one's upper window pointed at the top?

Adding more photos for reference. I actually saw this house as a prop in a commercial sometime within the past year, but unfortunately I can't recall what company it was for!

We are going to take it room by room and try out different things! My daughter is not quite 8, and she likes lots of different styles and designs (as you can see from her current interior design lol), so I think we will end up with a very eccentric house. ;-)

Front 2.jpg

I'm not that familiar with RGT, not having built any of theirs; but with that hinged wall I'd say you're onto something.  Did all those goodies come with it?  I'd say you made out!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm beginning to think it's a GEL house, but I'm not sure. I need to look for another dollhouse tonight, so I'll look for this one at the same time. I don't think it's RGT because their gables come up to the top of the roof line. This one is quite a bit below it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

I'm beginning to think it's a GEL house, but I'm not sure. I need to look for another dollhouse tonight, so I'll look for this one at the same time. I don't think it's RGT because their gables come up to the top of the roof line. This one is quite a bit below it.

Thank you so much!! I believe you are correct. I searched and this looks like the Bobbi Sue Model H-8 minus the dormer.