American Craft Products Victorian House needs a good home.

Glewon

I have a partially completed dollhouse that was a kit from American Craft Products.  The name of the kit was The Victorian House.  The house has been constructed (birch plywood kit), with some of the siding, flooring and wiring for lighting completed.  I have windows and doors, though they are not installed.  Unfortunately, I am no longer able to keep it and am looking for a good home for this beautiful house.  Shipping would probably be pretty expensive, so it would probably be best suited for a local pick up in the Houston area.  Not sure what it’s worth, but any reasonable offer will be considered.

Do you have a link to photos? that always helps stir up interest. Sounds lovely.

After 5 posts, you can put photos into an album on this site, but often it is just easier to link to Snapfish or some photo site.

1 hour ago, Glewon said:

I have a partially completed dollhouse that was a kit from American Craft Products.  The name of the kit was The Victorian House.  The house has been constructed (birch plywood kit), with some of the siding, flooring and wiring for lighting completed.  I have windows and doors, though they are not installed.  Unfortunately, I am no longer able to keep it and am looking for a good home for this beautiful house.  Shipping would probably be pretty expensive, so it would probably be best suited for a local pick up in the Houston area.  Not sure what it’s worth, but any reasonable offer will be considered.  https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift/share?via=link&token=kp7tu5M-NvnDz5QnC2LyIQ/AUS/27947523078070/SNAPFISH

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/17/2018, 12:40:52, Qubanqtee said:

I have this house and it's absolutely beautiful - a real gem - here'a picture of mine when I bought it partially constructed from a local listing - still needs the tower etc.  @rodentraiser is actually the one who found it.

IMG_5087.jpeg

I have one of those too!  Can’t wait to see how yours develops.  Enjoy!  

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

i also have this American Craft Products dollhouse. I bought it at an estate sale with no instructions, just a photo copy of the compleated house. Anyone out ther willing to sell me the instructions?

16 minutes ago, Ronny said:

i also have this American Craft Products dollhouse. I bought it at an estate sale with no instructions, just a photo copy of the compleated house. Anyone out ther willing to sell me the instructions?

I traded mine (which had instructions) to @rodentraiser  Im sure she'll share - I didnt scan them or I'd send you a set.