Any one else tired of learning the hard way???

Mid-life madness

15 hours ago, Mineejv said:

So, I use a spare bedroom for my Miniatures and I work on my Pierce at the end of the bed. I was painting my windows on it with Turquoise paint that I had on the porch(I use the cap for touch ups) I turned the house around and up to get under the window and forgot I had the paint on the porch, when I realized I had left it there,the bottle was almost empty and the paint was all over the bed. I put the house on the floor so I could clean up the bed,not realizing the paint went in the lattice so when I moved the house it was all over the rug too..... I now keep a small hand towel on the floor and over the spot so,I don’t see it !!                           But don’tya just love it.                     !!! YES !!!

Carrie,I feel for you.. l had paint everywhere,so no pictures!

Ah man, paint is so hard to clean up too.

I need to get out of the habit of using the house for storage cubbies as I work. I tilted it up and all of furniture fell out:doh:. But don’tya just love it. LOL

Sometimes epic fails can turn into something good. (Paint all over the bed and floor not included) I had one wall in my house that I could no get the paper onto without bubbles. I must have redone that one wall at least 5 times. And I put it on with wood glue the first time and didn't remove it all before trying it again. In the end I had to scrape it all off (not easy) and think of a way to minimise the size of the paper as it was just too big of a piece in such an awkward place, I wanted to give up. In the end I made it a feature wall with a ledge to have pictures on and I am really happy with it. It looks better than a plain wall would have so the hassle I went through was "almost" worth it :)

• Like 1

Didn't know Amy other way to do things apart from the though/trial-and-error-whilst-turning-the-air-blue mode??? It sure gives one a good excuse for strong language as well as getting rid of anything else needed swearing over.... 

• Like 2