New member, old project!

Hello everyone,

My name is Erin and I received the Arthur dollhouse kit when I was 11 and assembled it with my mother. That was 25 years ago! I’ve recently been inspired to get back into miniatures and I’ve decided to renovate my old dollhouse. 

A lot of things have changed in twenty-five years, especially all the resources now at hand thanks to the internet.

I’m really looking forward to my “new” hobby and I’m already having a great time looking at other’s photos and getting ideas.

Hi And Welcome! :wave:   There are so many wonderful folks here- please don't be afraid to ask any questions during your project....we are all here to share our experiences and resources, tips and hints!  :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I’m already obsessed and I’ve barely begun. I have a million ideas but I’m forcing myself to finish shingling (was never finished) before I start any new projects.

I have a few questions already, should I ask them here?

53 minutes ago, PipPoopPeeps said:

You probably want to ask them in the General Forum. More people will see them there.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PipPoopPeeps said:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I’m already obsessed and I’ve barely begun. I have a million ideas but I’m forcing myself to finish shingling (was never finished) before I start any new projects.

You can ask general construction/ finishing questions in the general info forum and questions about the Arthur in the Greenleaf dollhouses subforum.  If you're specific in your topic heading it will make it easier for other people to find the answers in the archives later on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...