Glue ?? but not exactly a MINI

NellBell

3 hours ago, Thimble Hall said:

Silicone? We have a  vey heavy concrete pagoda in 4 pieces which is siliconed together

Silicone is a sealant, not an adhesive. I'd use something like E-6000 or Liquid Nails.

Yep I know it is a sealant, but it worked. My SIL used it extensively in his job so I gave him the job to fix the pagoda, which is made of concrete no glue would hold it due to it's weight I guess. The silicone was used and it has now been out in the weather for 4 years/ I also have a concrete bird bath which sits on a pedestal and that is also silicone together. I should add I hate silicone truly hate it. I think it is used to feil gaps from bad building a lot but I had to reluctantly admit it did the job on the pagoda and BB

I'd also like to see an "after" pic - I have a stone dragon who needs his broken tail glued.  I haven't tried the E6000 on him yet, but if your bird stays together I will see if it works on the dragon.  E6000 is a reliable glue, so it should be good!  

28 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Will you post an "after" picture?

Yes of course. And here is a photo . I have one broken one left to fix . I have a friend who collects birds with crowns . So I made a few different ones . The crown on the crow took the longest to make so tiny.

IMG_7783.jpg

• Like 1