Farum/Denmark Dukkehusfestival

So, the 5th-6th of May is it the annual Danish show in Farum (close to Copenhagen) I missed it last year but have Now booked the Ferry ticket for the Saturday. 

http://en.dukkehusfestival.dk/

It is their 25th show so it has been going for a while and i Think there are around 60-70 vendors from around Europe. 

4 hours ago, shannonc60 said:

Yay! Lucky you! That will be fantastic. Post photos afterwards if you can!

Promise I Will try and remember taking pics if allowed to do so that is. I always try and ask permission as I know thatsome really Doesn't want their designs to be copied that way.

13 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

If Miranda/ Sewmini & her family are moved by then maybe y'all can get together.

Fingers crossed! 

Come Saturday and MIL and I Will be off for a full day of minis, have prepared a list of stuff to look for and we'll see how much else we might find. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

If your MIL doesn't mind, share pictures of her goodies as well as yours.

I know She won't mind at all, we'll share and I do Hope I can get to take a kotor pics from the show too. Not all sellers appreciated if one take photos, I always ask first though. <fingera crossed> 

1 hour ago, Mid-life madness said:

Have fun Anna. Meeting members from this site is my favorite thing about the shows!

We Will, one of these days I Will venture over to the US on a mini mission in meeting  as many as possible! 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2018, 7:36:33, havanaholly said:

If Miranda/ Sewmini & her family are moved by then maybe y'all can get together.

Booooo! We aren't arriving until the end of the month. I'll put it on the schedule for next year!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SewMini said:

Booooo! We aren't arriving until the end of the month. I'll put it on the schedule for next year!

There is another big Danish show later in the fall through aminiseum, Will give you more details. We'll be travelling over to Miniatura in Birmingham come late September and be flying out for Copenhagen :)