Newbie from Texas

Atticus

Hi everyone!

I'm so glad to have found this group. I learned about you from a man I bought some The House of Miniatures chairs & tables from on eBay. 

I've always loved anything itty bitty and recently started making my own furniture for fun. Turns out I really loved the challenge and creativity of building miniatures, so I'm building a little store from a kit. Atticus Antique Shop will house some of the pieces I've made. 

Next stop, a house! 

• Like 1

Welcome Jennifer. The Dallas miniature show  is the first weekend in May. It would be good weekend getaway for you. I have family East of Abilene and have driven through Lubbock many times.

Welcome to the Forum:wave:

@stickyfingers, are you coming to the show?

• Like 1

Hi Mid-life Madness! You know, I've never been to the Dallas Miniature Show and would love to go. I just got a tiny kitten I'm fostering, still bottle feeding, so not this year :(  Looking forward to next year already! Guess I have longer to save money lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

WELCOME ATTICUS....as a fellow displaced Texan, retired  I agree we are all just a bunch of folks playing with doll houses.  You are in great company and inspiration here.

• Like 1