Porcelain doll blank available. June bride?

WyckedWood

I have a few extras from my recent firings. This doll is called Lucinda, by mold maker Marie Wheat. Cast, cleaned, fired and polished by myself. She would stand 5.5 inches when put together with pipe cleaners and cotton wrap. I send instructions for that process or there are many online tutorials for assembling I can direct you to. 

This offering is for an unassembled, unpainted, polished porcelain doll. For the do it yourself Miniaturist. Her eyes are big and I found her one of the easiest to paint, from all of the dolls I've painted so far. She can be painted with acrylics. 

She comes with beautifully shaped hands (the same hands I used with my Marie Antoinette doll) that have the ablility to hold items or trays, etc. or how about making a June bride with flower bouquet? 

The finished doll photo is an example of Lucinda used for advertisement, doll costume is by artist Paulette Stinson. Marie Wheat made an entire bridal pattern book just for Lucinda, called Lucinda and Toms Wedding. Very vintage book and I'm not certain of its availability. 

* as a free gift included, Ill also send a half head, you can use it to practice painting or as a ghost head in mirror scene or greenwoman wall hanging etc..

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0072.PNG

Just FYI to anyone interested, this is the wedding book. I found my copy some time ago, used one of the patterns to do Monica’s ghost bride. Great pattern book if you can find it! 

D9C94CE5-800B-4A3D-BE82-EB41A4E6CD33.jpeg

There ya go, thanks Carmen! Both of those books are classics for sewing 1/12 clothes! The wedding book has patterns for an entire wedding party, children and men, mother of the bride etc.