eBay auctions

minikelli

Taking Sam's advice and letting you guys know that I'm listing some of the artisan miniatures I got at that estate sale. This is the link for the painted bed by Robin Betterley, signed and dated by her though it's in pencil so hard to see in the pics. Other pieces in half scale set being sold in other auctions along  with a similar 1:144 scale by her in the same green with pink rosebuds.  :)

My apologies now, I'm still getting used to picture taking and posting on E-Bay!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232745930196?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

They truly are -- but I just don't see using them, and I'm not one for "painted" furniture -- I've always preferred stained. So I feel like an unappreciative jerk listing them -- though you can see just how much skill she has in the painting! It's a shame she doesn't do that so much anymore. BUT I do feel good in that hopefully the pieces move on to those who really can/do appreciate them!