A Great Big Thanks and Well Done

Starfire

Just wanted to make it very clear that this has to be the best mini forum going and to say Thankyou to Greenleaf and Dean for making it all happen. This past month has been a blast and I want to thank Dean and all for the fun and all the goodies. I don't know of any other that has been so generous with support in so many ways. From a very old miniest. Thankyou and well done sir! :loveletter: :lol: :o

This is the first forum I've ever been in and I love it. Last month was a blast. I had a lot of fun even if I didn't win anything.

Thanks to Dean and the Greenleaf staff for a wonderful place to chat and learn so much.

Keep up the good work. :loveletter:

Beth

I've been thanking all morning but here I go again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for a great October 2006 Dean and everybody at Greenleaf :loveletter:

Greenleaf is the BEST!

This month was great fun for all of us, but I am sure Dean is glad it is over. :o

Congratulations to all the winners. I won the HH, and at just the right time, as I had just completed the Buttercup. (Thrilled!)

Can't wait to see what everyone does with their prizes. Other than buying more Greenleaf houses, I suppose this would be one way of expressing our appreciation. :loveletter: :lol:

You are a star, Dean! Thank you so much.

I agree...October has been so much fun. Thanks for a great time. I'm still trying to decide how to do the Sugarplum I won. Meanwhile I found another dollhouse at an antique/flea market mall and I'm fixing that one up. Of course, I still have my Pierce which has been a work in progress for over 25 years. I'm hoping this board will keep me motivated with all the great ideas and information. Depending upon how my houses turn out...you may or may not see pictures. :loveletter: It's quite intimidating seeing what all the creative people here do!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This month was just the icing on the cake. This forum is awesome in so many ways. The family atmosphere, the help, support, commoraderie (spelling), the laughter, the inspiration, the wonderful eye candy, the cheerleaders.....and so much more make this forum an awesome place to be a member of. Thanks to everyone here and especially thanks to Dean for making this place possible! :loveletter: :o

A big THANK YOU to Dean and Greenleaf for making October a wonderful experience. I'm sure it was a huge amount of work to keep it so well organized. A job well done!!! :loveletter:

Congrats to all the winners. Plus a big THANK YOU to all the members of the forum.

I'm sure I'll be benefitting from this forum in my Pierce building and also the trailer which I won. I only hope that I will be able to add my :o in once in a while as well.

HAPPY MINI-ING

Yes I also want to say thanks for all the effort. Honestly I'm a little sad that it's over, the Halloween theme was so exciting! All the animations, gorgeous color themes and of course contests really made it fun.

I hope you keep up the good work and surprise us for Christmas! :o

:loveletter:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Words cannot express my deepest appreciation for all that you guys have done and what you will continue to do in the future. This is the greatest community to be in. You guys have made it possible!

Thank you so much for all the chances for some fantastic prizes...it is going to be hard to find something to do with my time except come here all the time still. :thumb:

Major Hugs all around for everyone!

I'll add in my thank you as well. This is the first forum I have joined and I really enjoy it. I find I'm always logging on when I walk by the computer to see what is going on. I have learned so much. Thank you to Greenleaf, Dean and all the members.

Carrie

Captain, my Captain, I salute you! (That, of course, is directed to Dean.)

Thank you Everyone - from the bottom of my heart. (Directed to all the wonderful, whimsical, weird - in a good way - creatures that make up the essence of this incredible community.)

I want to thank Greenleaf and Dean too!

Dean, you have been verry generous and patient with all these Dutch "invaders". I am one of them, but I would like to enjoy this forum further on.

I want to thank all the forummembers too becourse they made me feel welcome. I realise that a lot of new members came here becourse of these contests. I apologize for that becourse I am partly responsible.. :Jumpy:

Maybe you will not here much of me becourse writing this message took me half an hour... but I will do my best... :yes:

:D :thumb:

Hanny, all new members are very welcome, and participate in what you want/can/have the possibility to do as that is just what this forum is the place for. There are lots of posts around that spark interests and sometimes (OK most of the times LOL) a great source of inspiration which is sooooo good :yes: and then once again one just needs to get some advice to be able to continue with whatever venture one is working with and those questions posed often get lots and lots of ideas and suggestions. It feels like this forum is the place where my "extended family " lives :thumb:

Looking forward seeing your work as well as read your posts!

Hugs