Cassidy Creations Kits

SallyG

Not new here but I had to create a new account. Anyway, I am working on my 2nd Fairfield house, and am looking for anyone who has any unbuilt Cassidy Creations kits they want to sell. I have a bunch of them, but am looking for some of the older kits that aren't made anymore. I am especially looking for the kitchen sink kit, but any of the older ones I would be interested in. Please let me know if you have any you are looking to sell. 

I made the kitchen sink in my Fairfield from a single-serving jelly packet, some white Sculpy, turned toothpicks, beads, an earring back and a bit of paperclip:

kitchen.JPG

I remember that one, Holly. I’ve done a bit with 3D printing and got this one from Shapeways, but saw the Cassidy Creations one on eBay a couple of months ago and am still kicking myself for not getting it!

I don't have any to sell but I have been able to collect a lot off eBay over the years. I set up an alert so I get an email when anything with "cassidy creations" in the title or description gets posted. There are several on eBay and Etsy right now. Also check out Scale Designs, she owns Cassidy Creations and has many of the kits available (but maybe not the ones you're looking for).

Do you have a picture of the kitchen sink you're looking for? Scale Designs had a resin apron sink at one time but I don't think that was an original Cassidy Creations. If the one you're asking about was metal, I think I know which one you mean but I've only seen it come up once or twice on eBay. If you can't find it, Mini Etchers offers a couple of 3D printed sinks that you might consider as alternatives - look here and here. I got the one with the legs and they're very delicate. If I were to buy another one I'd go for the one without the legs and build my own base.

Also - if you need help accessing your account, send me a PM and I'll try to help!

One more idea, have you looked at Tootsie Toy? They have a metal sink that's similar to the Cassidy Creations sink (if the one I'm thinking of is the one you're thinking of).

Emily, the one I got was the 3d printed one from Mini Etchers...I added some legs to it. It actually looks pretty great! I've gotten a lot of Kits from Mini Etchers and she has done some custom Eastlake pieces for me...she is working on a few more pieces now. I have a ebay alert set up as well, so we probably bid against each other on some of them! LOL!

20 hours ago, fov said:

If you can't find it, Mini Etchers offers a couple of 3D printed sinks that you might consider as alternatives - look here and here. I got the one with the legs and they're very delicate. If I were to buy another one I'd go for the one without the legs and build my own base.

I got the 1:48 version of the sink without legs and it is so amazingly delicate and detailed that I think it is a bargain for 1:48ers.

I really like her Eastlake collection - I got a lot of it in 1:48. She seems cool about trying some items in 1:48 if requested. Nice items.