Pierce window & frames

Mineejv

I’ve already wallpapered a few rooms of the Pierces and didn’t  put the windows plastic in yet. I have to make the inside frames so ,I’m thinking of putting the plastic on the back of the frames then gluing it in as one piece. Is that something that will work before I go making them all or not?         And about the oval windows......there deep and the plastic is more to the front so when I put the new plastic in,it will be more to the back. There’s no way of taking the outside frames off, without making a mess.......  Is there  a color that I can paint in there to make it not look so deep??? There was no inside oval fame either, so I’ll make those and put the plastic on the back of the frames.             NellBell was so NICE to send the Pierces windows to me. Thank You.

I actually like the depth on the insides. It kinda gives you the option to put things on it like a windowsill effect. I used to have colored bottles on one of my windowsills back on the day. Do you have pictures? I just wanna be sure I’m picturing it right. 

When I use the kit windows I always attach the plastic to the backside of the exterior frame after it's sanded & painted, and then attach it to the exterior wall after I've finished the treatments.  I mask around the window opening the size of the frame whilst finishing off those exterior walls so the window goes in & it's done.

I think I’ll start over.

I have the Pierces that was already built. The windows plastic was glued to the inside of the house.The windows have the outside moldings but have no inside molding. I’d like to glue the plastic to some new molding then glue it in the inside all in one piece?

On the oval windows the plastic is glued to the outside then the molding put on. They are a mess so they have to be replaced.I can’t put them back there, with out taking the molding off the outside of the house (and that’s not happening )  so I need to put the plastic on the inside? or (do something else?? ) It will be like a window sill on the outside......                 I hope I explained it better.   It’s hard to get a picture of it inside. It will be about 1/4”deep on the outside of the oval windows with the plastic on the inside.