11/2/06 What is your Favorite reality show?

Minis On The Edge

I am such a reality TV junkie. Right now I am enjoying Top Chef and The Celebrity Paranormal Project and The Duel. I was so upset the Flavor of Love was over - That has got to be the FUNNIEST reality tv show ever created. It's so stupid that I couldnt get away from it. Project Runway had a good season that just ended as well. They had so many good contestants this time.

I have gotten hooked on Dancing with the stars and was wondering about all of you here, What is your Favorite reality show?

The only reality show I've ever watched is HGTV's Design Star. I started to watch Wickedly Perfect but the network started moving it around and postponing it to where I missed the last half of it.

Kathy

"Reality" TV shows? Of course 'most anything on PBS or the Discovery Channels. On regular network TV my all-time do-not-miss show is Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I watch "Dancing With the Stars: the Results" because the Tuesday night show interferes with "NCIS"; I'm rooting for Emmit! I also found "Hell's Kitchen" perversely entertaining.

Okay I have to admit it. I do like some reality shows. Flavor of love was a hoot! (not for kids!), Project Runway, during the summer we were hooked on So you think you can dance, Extreme homemakover (Love Ty!), and every sunday we watch Intervention.

I am not a big fan of reality shows...Big Brother, Survivor, The Amazing Race...I avoid them like the plague...however, I do LOVE Extreme Makeover Home Edition....it's amazing what those folks can do in one week and it always moves me that the people who benefit from their work really need and deserve it...It kinda renews my faith in the goodness and generousity of the human race...

My favorite reality show is Ghost Hunters but I gotta say I also enjoy American Chopper and when Who Wants To Be A Superhero was on I couldn't miss an episode! I loved that show - everyone competing was really supportive of each other. It was a competition but it was also about having personal virtue which I found very appealing.

-David

The Amazing Race rooting on the Kentucky team lol They are funny to watch and no were not all like that

Laguna Beach was hooked on the first one and now I watch them all

Biggest Loser I need to be on this show and love to watch it, give me hope!

the only one i have ever really gotten hooked on was on the home and garden network. it was a show called "design star" and it was an interior designer competion that went for 8 weeks i think. such a great show.

we like to watch Dog the Bounty Hunter and American choppers

we used to watch the Osbornes and now DH like to watch Gene Simmons show

but we all were hooked on So You think you can Dance this last summer!

That was a fun to watch show!

nutti :yikes:

My favorite reality show is Ghost Hunters but I gotta say I also enjoy American Chopper

-David

I totally forgot Ghost Hunters!

Dh loves American Chopper too..he loves the dad..He can be sooo mean! He also watches Overhaulin. Loves Chip Foose. I cant get into this kinda show..doesnt do it for me.

Nat and Chels love America`s next top model. Mr and Miss Jay are a hoot!

When I remembered it I liked watching Dancing with the stars, and I watch Survivor mainly because it comes on before CSI. I've caught a few episodes of Extreme Makeover-home addition and like it. But I like the medical, ER & House and the CSI shows better.