Progress on My First Dollhouse

Ricocha

As I wrote in my Introduction, I am new to dollhouse construction but have been scratch building model ships for the past 30 or so years. The attachment shows my current progress on the Paris Coffee and Cake shop. It has been a very enjoyable build to date and I am now looking forward to dollhouse number two. If anyone has a suggestion for a second project somewhere between 100 and 200 dollars (a little over or a little less is OK), i would appreciate your input.

Thanks much

Rick

ParisProgress.JPG

• Like 2

Oh beautiful work! 

There is a running post on the forum called Ebay, Craigslist, Etsy, etc., where we post nice finds on these platforms. Oftentimes there are really nice kits for reasonable prices. Facebook Marketplace is another place to look. Myself, I bought the beacon Hill kit from someone who advertised on Nextdoor for $60 :)

• 2 months later...

You might have fun with the Greenleaf Travel Trailer. It's a good starting project in my opinion. Small, can be done quick and great for the imagination!! It was the first one I did from scratch. Very affordable too. Or if you want a house maybe a Greenleaf Arthur. I'm a total amateur and I managed to not mess them up LOL