Hiya!

I'm pretty new at this and still learning. I chose for my first attempt The Orchid. I've been working on it almost a year. I've been taking my time because I decided I'd go big or go home and am REALLY doing alot of research and educating myself along the way. My roof is about all I have left but I'm still working on some interior work that I figured would be much easier to do with out it in the way. I've ordered a small ball joint doll for it and am JUST starting to pick out some furnishing and decor. I will be attempting landscaping too! So for a first round I feel I'm really putting my heart into it! I love it.

Welcome to the little family, Kristy.  The Orchid is a great introductory house, you learn about porches, bays, dormers, gables and stairs and hinging doors.  Of course, with all these skills and supplies you will learn that building dollhouses is like eating potato chips, and the Greenleaf kits are the most fun.

Welcome Kristy!

As others have said in the past...we love eye candy here.  So as soon as you have made 5 posts you can start an album.  Looking forward to pics of your Orchid  

• 5 weeks later...