Beacon Hill Dollhouse Completed

It's beautiful, Brad. Welcome to the forum! Give us a little background, please. How did you come to build this house? Will you do another? What about furnishings? Enquiring minds want to know. :D 

Your Beacon Hill is absolutely beautiful.  I have had a kit for 35 years and just brought it out of the attic and plan to build it this winter.  I have also been scouring the internet looking at all of the photographs of finished houses and I think yours is one of the best that I have seen.  Your interiors are also beautiful and your lighting is amazing and you had to do both battery and electric!  And you lit all of the fireplaces!  Great job.  It will be fun to see more of your videos.

• Like 1

Brad, your Beacon Hill is awesome, and I can't wait to see it furnished.  I noticed a Glencroft on the way to the BH and I think it would be terrific if you would post us an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum and share what other dollhouse kits you have built.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the positive comments.  I built the Greenleaf Glencroft about 10 years ago and I got the urge to build another one.  For some reason that I cannot explain, I decided on the Beacon Hill.  The construction process can be described as "a little bit at a time" since I would do this after work and on the weekends in short spurts of time.  At least it provides time to think through the construction and how to proceed with the next step.  

I am still working on the videos and just uploaded a video discussing the supplies used in the construction.  See Beacon Hill Dollhouse Supplies.  

I will be working on the videos describing the construction phases of the build and will provide further details.  

• Like 1