ISO Real Good Toys Foxhall Manor additions!

LisaC

Hello folks,

I have recently acquired my first dollhouse, an RGT Foxhall Manor.  It is assembled, but pretty much naked, so there is a lot of fun work to do.  I love the look of the house combined with the 2-story addition and the conservatory addition, and was extremely disappointed when I found out they were discontinued.  If anyone has either one that they would be willing to sell, or knows of someone who might, I’d really appreciate it if you would let me know!

There is one here, but it doesn't necessarily mean they have it. You could call to find out.

There was a NIB one here in Las Vegas I think it was Craigslist.. It was listed forever, now i can't find it. Check various Craigslist around the country, sometimes people will ship too.

I was on the RGT website a few minutes ago, they have an extension which fits a couple of their houses and they say "with a little bit of kit bashing it will fit the Foxhall " You may want to check that out. Oh and there is a 20% sale on right now

"Kit bashing" refers to changing and/or adding to a kit.  With the Washington, which was really too small to do it, I added a privacy wall:

farmhoue back (2).JPG

With this Coventry Cottage I screened in the front porch:

South Georgia house.jpg