Resin dollhouse trims

There is a craigslist ad I saw this morning in the Sacramento, CA area with a lot of fancy resin trim pieces all for an EXTREMELY low price.  I don't know if this person would be willing to ship them but it would certainly be worth someone's time to ask..  

craiglist sacramento.jpg

Kathi - this is SO funny because you are the first person that came to my mind when I saw this listing.  Let me see if I can figure out how to attach that.  Its gonna take me a while... ha, ha.  Be right back.  https://sacramento.craigslist.org/art/d/ornate-dollhouse-extras/6605691825.html      Yee Haw - see if this comes through.  

Thanks, Pat. I sent a text asking if they'd be open to mailing before I twigged to the time difference. Hope they don't mind getting a message at 6:30 Sunday morning! 

Holly, I can see some of them in the Bohemian Inn, too. Also the Beacon Hill.

Hello Kathy.  Did you ever hear back from the craigslist post?  I don't think many craigslisters are agreeable to shipping but I figure it was worth a try.  

33 minutes ago, cloudbound said:

Hello Kathy.  Did you ever hear back from the craigslist post?  I don't think many craigslisters are agreeable to shipping but I figure it was worth a try.  

Nope ... nary a word.

2 hours ago, KathieB said:

Nope ... nary a word.

Kathie. I will see if I can contact them if you would like me to then if they are still available I can pick up for you and send them on their merry way!

4 hours ago, jbresr said:

Kathie. I will see if I can contact them if you would like me to then if they are still available I can pick up for you and send them on their merry way!

Thanks, Donna. That's kind of you! :) 

13 minutes ago, Keifer said:

I would take these 2 off your hands if you did not want them, for a price of course. Should this come through. 

B0425BB8-9F38-45C5-99CF-AF0FC64F1AA8.jpeg

Sorry, These are the two that I'm really drooling over ... I see them as air vents in the basement of the Beacon Hill. Ornamental air vents are prevalent in New Orleans.