Hello from Pittsburgh!

KK

Hello! I’ve recently caught the minitures bug! I’m on my 3rd dollhouse since September 2017. I stated with The Beacon Hill, then I built a Real Good Toys farm house and turned it into a haunted farm house. That was soooo much fun! Now I’m just beginning The Garfield. This seems to be a huge project. I’m on day 3 and I’m already having some issues with step 2 the staircase. I’m on here looking for Bens’s download of the new instructions with images. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Please and thank you!

Have a great day!

Kristen

Hi, Kristen. Welcome to the forum! I'm impressed with your relatively speedy pace for construction. The Beacon Hill has a lot of detail for a first effort. Do you have a strong woodworking or crafting background? When you have made five posts, you can create a Gallery here in the forum. Or if you have photos of your work elsewhere online, please share the link. We love eye candy. :) 

13 hours ago, KathieB said:

Hi, Kristen. Welcome to the forum! I'm impressed with your relatively speedy pace for construction. The Beacon Hill has a lot of detail for a first effort. Do you have a strong woodworking or crafting background? When you have made five posts, you can create a Gallery here in the forum. Or if you have photos of your work elsewhere online, please share the link. We love eye candy. :) 

Hi there! 

I have a strong crafting background. I made most of the things for my house including a sofa I’m very proud of. Today I’m working on the wood floor for the Garfield. Wish me luck! For some reason it won’t allow me to post a pic of it.

On 6/8/2018, 6:21:43, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Kristen.  I have a Garfield in its box in my stack of unbuilt kits.

Thank u! Pull it out maybe we can share our progress!

29 minutes ago, KK said:

For some reason it won’t allow me to post a pic of it.

Try again. You didn't have the required 5 posts to open an album in the Gallery when you posted this. Now you do. :) 

5 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Try again. You didn't have the required 5 posts to open an album in the Gallery when you posted this. Now you do. :) 

Thank you I figured it out after I wrote that lol Here is my Beacon Hill. 

3CF0B708-852D-4718-88F6-35470E339714.png

C7E57356-2527-451C-83B0-D74D28F3B9B2.jpeg

• Like 1