Shop/bakery counters

WyckedWood

7 hours ago, thriftymini said:

Saw this counter on sale at MiniLand.ca (online store in Victoria, BC).

https://www.miniland.ca/Shop-store-Counter-unite-for-112-dollhouse-miniature-DISPLAY-CABINET-wood-WN_p_491.html

Thank you! Very similar or the same one that westpaces sent the link to. Really pretty. 

I’m just going to throw this out there.  I would be willing to take a stab at making you a display case, if you need something with custom dimensions.  If you feel weird or uncomfortable about this in any way, my feelings will not be hurt(miniature building is very personal).  I don’t have any display case experience but if you see a style you like, I’m pretty good at copying things. 

EVERYONE please no pressuring her into making a decision she is not comfortable with.  

Lol that doesn’t make me uncomfortable at all, I was actually considering asking for a builder. When I get the one I purchased I’ll know more about specific measurements. I know I need a tall, thinner one for sure. Once the acrylic one arrives I’ll know if it looks too modern and have a better idea of needs. Thanks, I appreciate it! 

• Like 1