What to do when interest in a project fades....

Shareb

:hmm: Anna, have you thought about colorful paint on the chair backs and a rush seat?  See some examples here. You could let your imagination run wild with color on those carved chair backs. I think even a wooden seat would be more in keeping with your Southwestern theme. Somehow padded cloth seats just don't seem right in this setting.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Anna said:

I am mullig over a fabric choice as I do Love the pattern, but not the colours, ie it is a bit "too" teal and as i want it to compliment the Table runner (the trim behind the chair) so am looking for something else to redress the chair with. 

I love the material you have on the chair but you're right - completely the wrong colour.  I tend to agree with Kathie - her suggestion would fit beautifully!  Love that the cats are lazing around!  Could you not paint a black chandelier white?  I know what you mean though when you say looking for the right thing.  I almost think that 'the hunt for just the right thing' ie the picture in our heads, is one of the best parts of creating!!!  :D  I'm a shopaholic!  :ermm:

• Like 1

On 6/23/2018, 12:36:35, Shareb said:

I really love your Casa!!  But you're right - the wins do motivate us to do more!  The success I had with my wagon made me realise that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. :D Did you move country??

I did! I moved from the US to Denmark a few weeks ago. All my mini stuff is still on a boat!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SewMini said:

I did! I moved from the US to Denmark a few weeks ago. All my mini stuff is still on a boat!

Wow!  What an incredible adventure!!!  That's fantastic!!!  I bet all the new architecture styles around you will have your creative juices flowing!!