Adobe dollhouse in Nevada

cloudbound

I received a partially-constructed dollhouse along with some other things from a craigslist ad.  If anyone wants it they're welcome to it but they'd have to come pick it up.  I live in Carson City, Nevada so I realize the chances are slim but thought I'd offer it here first.  It appears to be this one plus there is an extra unattached room too.

DSCF0035.JPG

adobe dollhouse.jpg

Edited by fov
added location to title
  • Like 1

This could be Karma ,If it's till avaiable I may be able get this house . It will take a couple of days to know for sure my husband may go to Reno with a couple of friends (he's a little undecided). If he does he can pick it up .  Would that be OK . I'll PM you a picture of him and info on the car that would be coming for your safety.

That'd be fine.  Carson City is just about a 20-minute drive from Reno and we live in the northernmost part of Carson City (closest to Reno).  Just in case someone else is interested in it, will you let me know as soon as you find out if he will be coming?  

11 hours ago, NellBell said:

Yes it could be a couple of days since we usually go to a family party he's not sure he wants to miss it but he does like to gamble .

But now he has the perfect excuse to miss the event AND gamble...to get his wife her dollhouse! I hope you get it!