Casey Mini's Wicker Furniture Finds a Home!

KathieB

About six years ago, if I remember correctly, I won a set of wicker furniture from Casey Mini's blog. I knew it was to go into a sunroom or patio but did not find the right setting. Today it happened in a lovely burst of serendipity! See it on my blog, here. This little project will be a welcome diversion from the Beacon Hill. It will not be electrified (although the thought of turning loose a half dozen fireflies inside makes me smile).

Thank you, Casey!! 

• Like 3

Oh, Now that is just THE perfect setting for those wonderful wicker pieces! Love, Love, Love those :) and am looking forward to see your magic giving them their setting

1 minute ago, shannonc60 said:

Perfect! Perhaps you could ...

So many options! This is going to be fun!

1 minute ago, Sable said:

How cute! Those  battery operated mini led lights would be perfect.

They would certainly add sparkle ... mini fireflies :D 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dalesq said:

Charming! And what a nice set of wicker to showcase. :) 

Yes, indeed! The wicker is really lovely. I'm so glad that it can come out of its box to be admired. 

• Like 1

How cool is that!  I have some wicker furniture that Wendy made me I was going to put in the conservatory I was going to add onto the Pierce before it got destroyed.  I wonder if I dare do the conservatory/ roof garden addition to the Garfield?

21 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

I wonder if I dare do the conservatory/ roof garden addition to the Garfield?

Why not? You're probably going to have to add a room on your house to display the huge Garfield, so an extension shouldn't be a problem. :D 

7 hours ago, WyckedWood said:

I appreciate wicker more after having attempted to make it and realizing how difficult it is. She’s very talented! 

The fine detail makes it even more precious. :) 

11 hours ago, KathieB said:

Why not? You're probably going to have to add a room on your house to display the huge Garfield, so an extension shouldn't be a problem. :D 

Actually I was going to move the other houses out of the garage/ playroom and put Gargantua there to live.

27 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Actually I was going to move the other houses out of the garage/ playroom and put Gargantua there to live.

Well, then. Plenty of room for a conservatory! :D