VH600 Dura-Craft Victorian

I am desperately searching for this dollhouse kit, to purchase. It was the very first dollhouse I ever had, built for me by my dad in the early 80's. Unfortunately, due to it's massive size and their downsizing, my parents gave it away when I was in college. I have always regretted that decision. My dad passed away last year and I am desperate to have that piece of my childhood back, in his memory. While I know I will never have the original house that he built back, I would love to be able to have this kit to build myself, or even one that has already been built that I can restore. I have checked eBay, etsy, Craigslist and come up empty. Hoping someone here can help! 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Catchingrainbows said:

I am desperately searching for this dollhouse kit, to purchase. It was the very first dollhouse I ever had, built for me by my dad in the early 80's. Unfortunately, due to it's massive size and their downsizing, my parents gave it away when I was in college. I have always regretted that decision. My dad passed away last year and I am desperate to have that piece of my childhood back, in his memory. While I know I will never have the original house that he built back, I would love to be able to have this kit to build myself, or even one that has already been built that I can restore. I have checked eBay, etsy, Craigslist and come up empty. Hoping someone here can help! 

Hi Tracie!  What area of the country are you located?  It might help us help you find one.

• 4 months later...

Tracie,  Did you find the Duracraft VH 600 yet?   I am restoring one now that I got on Craigslist.  Phoenix, AZ.  this is only the second one I have ever seen in person and always wished I had bought the first one.  I will keep my eyes peeled here in AZ. because my daughter lives in Tehachapee, CA.  I could bring it to CA.

Just let me know.  ok to email me.  rosemary230520@yahoo.com

Rosemary

Rosemary, I have requested that your email address be removed.  You do not EVER want to post personal contact information on a public internet site where spammers and hackers and webbots can hijack your personal information.  People wanting to contact you can use the personal messaging feature on this forum.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...