Making molds and casting minis

Shareb

15 hours ago, havanaholly said:

We noticed; I think it's one of those character traits that drives us.

For once I'm not sure that being noticed is a good thing!  :D :coffee::hmm:  By the way....STILL NOT HERE!!!!!

21 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I quit praying for patience the day it dawned on me my prayers were being answered with all sorts of opportunities to develop it.

I know that feeling!!!  :D  My aligator turned up from China today.....still waiting on dem bottles though!

• Like 2

On 7/22/2018, 3:05:11, Contrary Housewife said:

You might be able to get mini glass jars at dollar stores (or whatever they are called in New Zealand) or at places where nail art supplies are sold.  Look for something like this:  https://www.dollartree.com/assets/product_images_2016/styles/xlarge/227438.jpg    or like this: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/8f/1d/80/8f1d805261306ebc0932cbeef847386e--glitter-bottles-mini-bottles.jpg   You can dump the glitter out and paint the bottles white. 

There is a vendor here in the US that sells very inexpensive pewter minis, including apothocary jars.  Ironically, I have a few I am painting to look like glass.  If I can find her info I will send it to you. 

Sorry this took so long. These are the folks I was thinking of. I don't believe they have a web site.  Jandkmins@gmail.com

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Contrary Housewife said:

Sorry this took so long. These are the folks I was thinking of. I don't believe they have a web site.  Jandkmins@gmail.com

Thanks for that!  I'll send them an email.  Meantime, one lot of bottles turned up on Saturday and I'm in the process of making molds of 6 of them!  Fingers crossed it works!