Currently selling open box Theresa dollhouse and New Tennyson dollhouse kit

blogman100

I have recently found these two dollhouses while cleaning out my grandmothers basement. I am trying to get at least around [edited] for the Tennyson and I am accepting offers for the Theresa Dollhouse. There is a Dropbox link to the photos since they were to large for the website. The Theresa dollhouse is only opened to check the manual, otherwise it is new.  Thank you and have a nice day. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bd1df24yp6vjkz1/AAB8A2FE-a6AOxhUu04vLYkha?dl=0

Link to thread about the Theresa dollhouse: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=26833

Please review the Community Trading Post guidelines here -- we ask that no prices be posted in this forum.

I edited the price out of your post. Anyone who's interested can send you a private message to discuss price.

18 minutes ago, fov said:

Please review the Community Trading Post guidelines here -- we ask that no prices be posted in this forum.

I edited the price out of your post. Anyone who's interested can send you a private message to discuss price.

Sorry, I'm new to this forum and didn't see the guidelines post.

1 hour ago, blogman100 said:

Sorry, I'm new to this forum and didn't see the guidelines post.

It's not a post.  The following is prominently displayed at the top of the page, before the listing of post topics:

Please Read Before Posting!

This forum is for posting information only -- no prices! Please don't make more than one sales or trade solicitation post per week. Community members are reminded that Greenleaf staff and forum staff have no control over sales transactions or trades initiated in this forum. 

This forum is here on a temporary basis and is subject to change without notice. We hope to make this forum a permanent part of our community. Please help us meet this goal by not abusing this area.