My Pierce is home

Mary11

Everything is in good shape, but they put all the woodwork on so everything has to come off to paint and paper. Then there are spots it's got to be taken apart to get at. But I'll try to salvage what I can, I really love this house!!!

I love to rehab hot glue-built houses because then I can bash them to their hearts' contents.  In addition to all new windows and doors the Pierce I had wanted a conservatory downstairs and a roof garden off of the master bedroom upstairs, which involved cutting doorways similar to that in the dining room on that blank wall, which my Dremel Trio was perfect for!  My heart really broke when I saw how badly destroyed it was during our move.

Awww, I can just imagine how terrible it must have been to lose her. I lost my Garfield in my move last year, I was heart broken! On another note I can't wait to get started on her. She's already expressed an interest in an art studio/craft room in her attic.

Depending on how hot it is where you live, sometimes just setting the house in the direct sun for a few hours will loosen hot glue. Worked for me on a redo project. 

Have fun!