What a year it’s been...Thank you!

Keifer

Hard to believe it’s been a year since I made my first mini.  It’s been a year filled with discoveries, some challenges but mostly graditude.   To those of you who have been around me during this time, I hope I can call you my friends.  You all have brought so much to my time here.  Whether it’s your endless creativity, helpful insight or just good ole fashioned friendliness.  Far more than I imagined when I joined this forum( not officially a yr on the forum, I lurked around for a while).

I find it interesting that after I made my first mini (ironically a chair) I still had no clue on how the next year of my life would be transformed by the world of miniatures.  It was just a way to appease my daughters want for a new toy.   My “ah ha” moment did not come until a month later when I finshed her kitchen module for her dollhouse.  From that moment there was no turning back. 

Like I said in the beginning...GRADITUDE. Thanks to all of you for just being you, nothing but the best and hugs. 

1CC49CB7-D4AF-450A-B0EC-561852E3A500.jpeg

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

Oh, how far you've come!  You clearly discovered your gift as well as a passion and some new friends!  You do beautiful work, and we love seeing it here.

What she said! So glad to have you here. :) 

• Like 1

Well Keith its been a great year learning with you . Since guess what I'm a year too. I have to say you are so much braver at furniture than me . I can't imagine not having this forum and all the lovely people that make up it's group. I learn all the time from everyone's questions and try to store the info away for the future but in the end I know if I asked the same question again someone is going to send me in the right direction.:happydance:

• 1 month later...

:cucumber: so glad you got bitten by the mini bug Keith! It been wonderful to get to know you and your fantastic minis. You are a valued member of this little community and one that I definitely call a friend :) ((hugs))