I Did It Again - Another Rescue

WC

I have to stop going to antique shops.  I went last weekend and came home with a rather neglected two story plus attic house. I first thought it might have been built from a kit.  It has printed wood floors and roof, but some of the walls are old scraps of wood paneling.  The windows are thick plexiglass, not the thin plastic sheets.  I pulled up two vinyl tiles and removed some 1980s wallpaper.  This one has a lot to be repaired and it may be beyond me, but I just couldn't leave it there (plus it was only $20).     Sorry for the poor quality photo- I took it with my laptop.

5b5cb12db7ac6_WIN_20180728_125746(2).JPG

Edited by WC
added sentence
  • Like 2

It looks very much like an Arrow Dream House.  My tech skills aren't good enough for me to do a link but there are a few on eBay right now. It sounds/looks like a bash.

• Like 1

I am curious about the depth and width of your house.

I have a house somewhat like this one but with different attic dormers, no side porch and just window and door openings.  Mine is 7" deep, about 14 1/2" wide and about 23" tall.  Height of ceiling is about 7 1/2".  I have not rehabbed the house yet, but have played around with arranging Tomy and Lundby furniture in it.

Look forward to see what you do with your house.