Looking for Cassidy Creations end table with drawer

fov

Does anyone have one of these old kits that you'd be willing to sell or trade? I have one that I'm going to use as a nightstand and want another one of the other side of the bed. Scale Designs sells a newer version without a drawer, but I'd really like them to match if possible.

cc5075.jpg

I actually really like these legs, that's why I bought the kit! I have a coffee table kit with the same legs but they're shorter. I could potentially cobble something together but it'll turn out nicer if I could find a second kit.

I just saw one on ebay, but the auction ended and it sold. Could you make a fake drawer on the newer one that scale designs sells? Does that kit have the same legs?

Yeah, I bought one on eBay and the seller listed another one right after. If I knew she'd had two I might have bought them both, but by the time I saw the second one she'd already mailed my package, and I didn't know I'd want a second one until I started playing with the furniture in the room, so I didn't buy it. Someone else got it before I realized I needed it. :(

The newer kit seems to have the same legs. I'll probably buy that if I can't find the one I'm looking for.

I had an idea. If you can’t find a second kit, you could do what Holly suggested and copy the pieces and then use two legs for each unit in the front, and make straight legs for the rear. If you don’t want straight legs you could round the edges. But the legs at the rear are not usually noticeable because they are against the wall. It would be like the Sheraton settee, with the turned legs in front, straight in back. :) 

• Like 2

That's a good idea! Another thought is that if I get the newer version and the legs aren't exactly the same, then I could redistribute the old legs and new legs among the two tables so the ones in front (that are more visible) all match each other.

It would be easier to bash the older version with the drawer to look like the newer version that doesn't have the drawer, but I do really like the drawer. I think that makes it look more like a nightstand than an end table.

• Like 1