Porcelain dolls available

WyckedWood

I have a unique doll to offer, you don’t see the elderly ladies offered very often. I think she could be a Mrs. Claus, but she is probably more suited to a lady out shopping, having tea, or getting ready to go out on the town for a fancy night. 

She is assembled aside from her arms. They’re just placed there temporarily to show them. I leave the arms off when I’m costuming until the bodice is complete, but you could glue them in place first if you liked. Don’t go by the length of these arms lol they’re just hanging there,not glued in place yet. 

She is china painted, she stands apx. 5.5 inches tall. Her boots are cast in white porcelain as are her gloves. 

In one of the photos she’s shown at the bathroom mirror maybe could be posed fixing her hair, I think that would be cute. 

Shes made and painted by me, the mold she comes from was designed by Cynthia Howe. 

I think she looks like an actress but I can’t place who it is...

I also have a cute baby, she or he is seated, and assembled. Perfect size for a high chair. China painted and assembled. Just a few whisps of fabric and some curls and she would be darling in whatever scene you put her in. I’ll share photos of her in the next comment, I need to delete some pictures first. 

Let me know by private message if interested, thanks! 

94C4E72D-B86D-468E-BC0C-D3BB650C8D32.jpeg

7E29968B-3A03-4285-95D4-05840F3F58BB.jpeg

F61ACA34-C622-432D-B17B-03B2CEC155C6.jpeg

861910ED-267A-4A8F-B7B5-3294A211617D.jpeg

• Like 1

Here is the baby. 

Made and painted by me, her mold comes from Parker Levi and they refer to her as Betsy. She would also be the perfect size to sit on Moms or Grandmas lap. 

27369DC3-4D2B-4A39-AB13-FB35A476D757.jpeg

9E41BDC7-7907-4154-A8DC-0AEF8FDA9E38.jpeg

• Like 1